AngelHub is a manager-led business angel investment group that pools funding, expertise, and networks from a diverse range of Angel Investors, for investments ranging between R1m and R10m, into high-growth South African ventures, to accelerate growth and create value. It manages the risk of early-stage investment by:
• accessing high-quality deal opportunities through trusted networks
• creating an expert community of investors and entrepreneurs to validate and support deals
• using a co-investment and diversified portfolio approach to investment
• providing an experienced management team who assist the deal process and investment management
• providing a portal for educating, informing, and sharing experiences among investors
Through aggregating knowledge and resources via a broad network of angels, AngelHub will increase the probability of success for entrepreneurial ventures. AngelHub aims to unlock new funding resources for start-ups, support South African entrepreneurship innovation, and generate both economic value and jobs.